Society has raised us to value money, status, and power instead of what most of us truly value: freedom and happiness. We are taught to conform to societal norms and to be like others. We are encouraged to go to school to learn the skills that will land us a job that will allow us to support ourselves. Many of us get caught in the endless trap of seeking more money, status, and power because we have the misconception that they will lead to more freedom and happiness. Unfortunately, money, status, and power rarely lead to increased freedom and happiness.
The system is broken because most people hate their jobs and would prefer to be spending their time doing the things they truly love. During this hopeless quest for money, status, and power energy is sucked out of us and we lose focus of the things that truly matter in our lives. And this energy drain does not just affect our professional lives, it infects all parts of our lives. Many of us never attempt to take the leap and escape the 9-5 rat race because we don’t know how, are too scared, or don’t realize that there is an alternative.
We end up settling for the ordinary instead of being extraordinary. Life is too short to not be chasing the passion that will make you come alive, the passion that makes your happy, the passion that will allow you to have a positive impact in the world doing the work that truly matters.
Escaping the 9-5 rat race and living your ultimate life is very possible, especially when you are a part of a community of inspired, like-minded people who desire the same. Ronald Reagan once said “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” That is what the Fit Kid Rich Kid community is all about.
We lead and support one another through our transformations, life transformations that will see us go from followers to leaders, seekers to achievers, ordinary to extraordinary. As you get acquainted with the Fit Kid Rich Kid community we’ll guide you through how to improve and master all 8 areas of your life so you can begin living your ultimate life.
Our Vision For You
Today, there’s a new freedom achiever in the world and it’s you. You are no longer just a freedom seeker, you have taken the leap and escaped the 9-5 rat race and are officially free.
-You have dreams that have been ignored for far too long that needed to be explored;
-You have a burning passion inside of you that needed to be pursued, and;
-You have a mission in life that needed to be acted on;
and because you refused to no longer settle for the ordinary and chose to be extraordinary, you are now living your ultimate life by doing the things that you truly love.
How does that sound? That’s our vision for you – to inspire and enable you to transform from a freedom seeker to a freedom achiever so you can begin living your ultimate life. We’ll even provide you with all of the knowledge and tools you’ll need to make it happen.
Why are we doing this? Well imagine a world where the great majority of people spent their lives on work they were truly passionate about, work that made them come alive. Think of the innovation and how we’d treat each other. The world would be a much better place. So what are you waiting for! Step 1 is waiting for you below.
Step #1: Click Here and take the Freedom Quiz to see if you have what it takes to escape the 9-5 rat race and begin living your ultimate life.
Once you take the quiz we’ll send you your score along with a personalized video explanation of your results. We’ll also recommend action steps based on your particular situation.
Step #2: Click Here and request to be added to our community’s private Fit Kid Rich Kid Mastermind Group.
The Mastermind Group is a place where you can surround yourself with like-minded people who like you are trying to make big things happen in their lives. This community is essential to your life transformation as it will provide you with the inspiration, support and social accountability needed to successfully implement change.
Step #3: Scroll Down and read “The 10 Principles of The Fit Kid Rich Kid Transformation.”
If you can commit to the 10 principles we live by then leave a message at the bottom of this page saying “Count me in.”
Step #4: Begin checking out some of the amazing content available on this website.
We publish regular free content, including videos and podcast’s on the Fit Kid Rich Kid Blog. Or, if you prefer an expedited learning experience we encourage you to check out our Premium Courses.
What’s In The Name “Fit Kid Rich Kid”
Kid: While we all age, we’re all still kids at heart. Society forced us to grow up but we always long for our childhood because we miss who we used to be before the world changed us. We had no worries, we were young, wild and free. We still want to feel like we’re special, we still want to break the rules and run away from reality, and we never stop dreaming about happiness – just like when we were kids. We’re all still very much kids at heart.
Fit: A”Fit” kid in the Fit Kid Rich Kid sense refers to someone who is competent and fit to succeed in all 8 areas of their life – it is not limited to just physical fitness.
Rich: When we hear the word “Rich” we automatically think about financial richness – but there are many types of rich. You can be: Rich with freedom, Rich with passion, Rich with health, Rich with legacy, Rich with desirable qualities. A “Rich” Kid in the Fit Kid Rich Kid sense is someone who lives their ultimate life rich with success in all 8 areas of their life – it is not limited to just financial richness.
The 10 Principles of The Fit Kid Rich Kid Transformation
Can you commit to living the following 10 principles? If the answer is yes, say “Count me in” in the comments section below.
1) You will never speak the words “I can’t” again. Aim to do the impossible. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible.” – Audrey Hepburn
2) You will commit to being a life long student and sharing your knowledge with others. The one way to guarantee success is to help others. “If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.” -Will Smith
3) You are a leader. Think of yourself as a leader, take action, and lead by example. “Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.” – Orrin Woodward
4) You will embrace and promote diversity in all areas of life. “Strength lies in differences, not in similarities” – Steven R. Covey
5) You will be yourself and you will do things because you believe in them not because others believe in them. You will not care what others think of you. Resist the pressure to conform to societal norms. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6) You will allow yourself to be vulnerable. “In the beginning, people think vulnerability will make you weak, but it does the opposite. It shows you’re strong enough to care.” -Victoria Pratt
7) You will not let doubt and fear control you. Take Action and conquer your doubts and fears. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
8) You will keep trying until you succeed. Failure is one of the steps to success. The only person who fails is the person who stops trying. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
9) You will practice gratitude daily. Focus on what you have in life, not what others have in their lives. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
10) You will be true to yourself about your purpose and passions and you will pursue them. If you don’t know your purpose or true passions you will commit to discovering them. “Passion and purpose go hand in hand. When you discover your purpose, you will normally find it’s something you’re tremendously passionate about.” – Steve Pavlina
If you agree to commit to following these principles, tell us. Say “Count me in” in the comments section below.